Posted by Brian McCullough
Original test via Bnet.
How Big a Jerk is That CEO?
INSTRUCTIONS: To determine the level of infection of the CEO in question, fill in the blanks by circling the number next to the answer that seems the most correct.
The CEO parks his car ______________:
- Somewhere in the parking lot.
- In a reserved spot by the door.
- In the lobby behind the security desk.
The CEO’s proudest possession is______________:
- The Hummer H1 in the parking lot.
- The MIG fighter jet at the local airport.
- The Kalishnikov rifle on his desk.
The CEO’s desk is______________:
- Standard-issue office furniture.
- Hand-carved, inlaid oak.
- Sliced from the trunk of a living 2000-year-old redwood.
The CEO’s administrative assistant looks like______________:
- Dolly Parton in “Nine to Five”
- Julia Roberts in “Erin Brockovich”
- Helena Bonham-Carter in “Sweeney Todd”
To tell the time, the CEO is wearing______________:
- A Rolex Explorer.
- A Rolex Daytona.
- A Rolex once worn by Benito Mussolini.
When the CEO tells a joke his employees______________:
- Laugh politely.
- Laugh loudly.
- Laugh so hard that at least one employee has a stroke.
When confronted with bad news, the CEO___________:
- Asks for a strategy to adapt to new circumstances.
- Yells at subordinates for being so stupid.
- Starts using the Kalishnikov.
The picture on the CEO’s desk is______________:
- His wife of 30 years and grown up children.
- His trophy wife of 2 years and their new baby.
- The after-midnight dancers at Scores.
The view from the CEO’s window is______________:
- The main factory for the company.
- Waves pounding on a private beach.
- The mountain cliff where his face is being carved.
Add up the numbers you’ve circled and find the correct category below:
Less than 10: This CEO has so far escaped CEO disease. Chance are he’s new at the job. Give him some time.
10 to 18: This CEO has a typical case of CEO disease. Pucker up.
More than 18: Uh oh.