Posted by Brian McCullough
March Madness starts next week, and the days of cursing your job silently all day because you’re missing all the action… they’re over.
You can watch every single game, online… for free… over at CBS Sports. You do have to register, but still. Free, people!
It seems like just yesterday that they were beginning to experiment with this sort of thing. You mean to say, if we deliver a television experience over the web at a time most people don’t have access to television, people will watch? And we can make money off it?
From CBS earnings: “this year’s March Madness streaming will reap $21 million in ad revenue — up from $4 million last year, and $250k in revenue in 2005, the first year of streaming the event.”
- Watch TV At Work- Part 27
- Whistle While You Work- The Great New NPR Music Site
- What To Do When There’s No More Work To Do But You Can’t Go Home
- What People Are Forwarding Us This Week- Looking Busy At Work Edition
- More Ways To Browse The Web At Work (Without Getting Caught)
- Working Vs. Stay-At-Home Parents, A Cost Analysis