Posted by Brian McCullough
Basically, a female friend of mine joined an online dating site and got inundated by messages from guys. How she dealt with the flood of “applicants” and how (and why) she ended up making the choices she did in terms of who got the “interview” reminded me so much of the predicament of the job seeker.
See what she (and I) took away from the experience that might be applicable to your job search.
Full post here:
- Why Job Searching Is Like Dating
- Bulletin! What You Post Online Can Get You Fired!
- Retiree Job Search Tips – Job Tips For Over-65 Job Seekers
- Networking Is Not JUST About Who You Know. It’s ALSO About Who You Don’t Know… Yet.
- Americans’ Online Search Behavior Points to Significant Increase in Personal Financial Turmoil
- Should I Include My Address On My Resume If I’m Submitting Online