Posted by Brian McCullough
This week, Forbes magazine had a big cover story on LinkedIn.
Over at the ResumeWriting.com blog, I have a 2000 word piece on the article. I break down why LinkedIn has come to dominate the online job search space, and, more importantly, I have 5 great points that job seekers can take away from the article, vis-a-vis how LinkedIn really works, and how job seekers can use LinkedIn more effectively.
It’s worth a read, if I do say so myself. Click through to read it:
What Jobseekers Can Learn From The Forbes LinkedIn Article | ResumeWriting.com Blog
- 2 Big Reasons Why Job Seekers Should Stop Worrying And Learn To Love Facebook
- What Job Seekers Can Learn From Online Dating Mistakes
- The Top 5 Reasons Why Job Seekers Shouldn’t Forget About Craigslist
- An Insanely Good Power User’s LinkedIn Strategy
- Have You Optimized Your LinkedIn Profile?
- The New LinkedIn iPad App Is Fantastic