Posted by Brian McCullough
While I was away last week, I missed the news that Indeed.com has introduced job search by salary requirements.
h/t Job Search Guy
With this new feature, you can now enter your desired annual salary in the search box on their search parameter and receive a list of all jobs that are estimated to pay at least this much. (To use this feature, click on their “Advanced Job Search” link next to the “Find Jobs” button).
You would think searching by salary is a common feature, but it’s actually not. The reason for this is the vast majority of job postings don’t mention salary.
To overcome this, Indeed conducts research on the job listings that do provide salary information (which is about one fifth of the openings) and uses this information to estimate salaries for the rest.
- Ask Brian- What To Do When Asked For Salary History Or Salary Requirements
- Job Search Hack- Organize Your Search Using The Rule Of Thirds
- How To Prepare Yourself For A Successful Job Search
- How To Use RSS To Compliment Your Job Search
- Happy New Year! Welcome To Job Search January.
- The 5 Dirty Little Secrets Of A Successful Job Search