Posted by Brian McCullough
I have a few more posts that I’ve contracted to contribute to the relaunch of the ResumeWriting.com Blog.
The post I have up today is a really cool little job search trick that I don’t think I’ve ever written about before.
What happens if you want to apply for a job you’re not quite qualified for? How do you convince the hiring manager to give you a chance? Well, there’s a neat little way to take advantage of the hiring process to put the odds more in your favor.
Read about it over at the ResumeWriting Blog:
- Will Applying To Multiple Jobs At The Same Company Hurt My Chances Of Getting Hired?
- Writing Your Resume When Applying To a Current Employer
- Is There A “Best” Time To Answer A Job Ad? Some Statistical Data…
- Simple Job Search Tip: If You Want To Hear Back, Follow Directions!
- The Top 5 Reasons Why Job Seekers Shouldn’t Forget About Craigslist
- Best Job Search Tip In Months: Your Voicemail As A Supplementary Resume!